hello scrappy friends!
each month PRIMA marketing pick out a few special products to showcase.
this month they have a lovely collection of smooth chocolate and soft blue that work harmoniously together to add gorgeousness to any project.
included in their picks are:
- sweet Taffy crocheted flowers 542580 - a huge trend right now
- magnolia 543006 - large flowers with delicate feathers attached
- sugarplum roses 543693 - vintage roses in deep chocolate tones
- bronte blooms-powder blue-542870 - an amazing flower in sheer and solid fabrics
- roosevelt-543914 - complete flowers in rich hues made from gorgeous fabrics
- faience-542931 - blue fabric flowers with a say it in pearl center
- vivian-542856 - brown mulberry paper flowers with a natural center
- cottage blossom-544096 - sweet white blooms with a colored center
- gwendolyn-542542 - fabric flowers with pearl centers
- rossetti roses-542344 - layers of luscious fabrics topped with a jewel center and edged with glitter
- bronte blooms-bisque-542900 - delicate chocolate flowers in solids and sheers
- kalanchoes-542481- felt and pearls combined to create a boy-friendly flower
- poetic whispers-542412 - sheer lace topped with twirled fabric for a gorgeous flower
- paper butterflies that are simply delightful-543815 - use these on any project for instant movement
and of these picks would work fabulously on a masculine page, as well as fall layouts and baby boy projects. some picks have feminine touches, but in subtle colors that have a vintage hue to them.
these picks are guaranteed to make your projects look amazing!
hugs 'n smiles,