here we go again, it’s friday already and time for a new challenge @ cuddly buddly!
this week the theme is “ANYTHING GOES” chosen by judith
please be sure that your entry’s main image is sold here by one of cuddly buddly's artists and that you’ve added one of cuddly buddly's fabby banners to your blog sidebar!
it’s a wide open challenge theme that judith has chosen for us this week. and here is my inspiration to you:
you can find more DT examples on cuddly buddly's blog.
rules for play:
- each entry must, for it’s main image, use a digi image sold by one of the artists at cuddly buddly crafts.
- you may enter as many times as you’d like to each week so long as your project hasn't been submitted to a previous challenge at cuddly buddly.
- you may submit your entry to other challenges across the web.
- you will need to publish your entry on your own blog with a link to the challenge post and also display one or more of cuddly buddly's web buttons from the column on the right.
- link your project to cuddly buddly by submitting your entry using the inlinkz service at the bottom of each challenge blog post.
- entries need to be submitted before 20:00hrs thursday 19th august.
a £10 cuddly buddly crafts gift certificate to be spent as the winner/s so choose in the online shop.
one winner will be chosen at random from all of the entries. if there are over thirty entries the DT member who set the theme for the challenge will personally choose a second winner.
the winner/s will be notified by email, announced on the next challenge and listed on the winners page.
so, get your digi's and join the FUN @ cuddly buddly!
hugs 'n smiles,