Friday, March 23

sun kissed cheeks {inspired by "a sweethaven summer"}

hello scrapy friends!

i recently found out that courtney walsh is hosting a challenge on her blog.

the challenge was to create a layout inspired by her new book "A SWEETHAVEN SUMMER"


it was the cover of the book that triggered me to create my page - when i saw it i knew that i have the perfect picture and the matching papers to finish my page. 


on the picture - elise and theo last summer on the beach. he is babbling something in his baby language and she is smiling at him with so much love and patience. somehow, without staging them, i managed to capture the precious bond between a little brother and his big sister. 

i LOVE this picture of my little darlings! and as you can see webster's "yacht club" collection was perfect for it.

if you want to join this challenge, there are still few hours left. just go to COURTNEY's blog for more detailed information and loads of inspiration!

have a great weekend!

hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

1 comment:

Scattychick said...

I saw this on Inspire me earlier and you are featured congrats :) I love love love this photo and you have really shown it off here x