Friday, September 13

my new PROJECT LIFE adventure

hello scrappy friends!

today i've started something NEW, something i would never consider doing if it was not for the piles of pictures, which are only getting bigger... so, i decided to try becky higgins concept PROJECT LIFE.

here are my very first PL pages. the pictures are from ELISE's 1st birthday party and she is already 10 years old... how about that?...


i used the PROJECT LIFE themed cards "celebrate" to create my very first pages.



i have to admit - i was hooked up immediately. the cards are so easy to use! the versatile design and nice colours were a perfect match for all of my pictures.

for my title i chose a 4 x 6" journalling card. i used TIM HOLTZ distress markers to drew the letters.


the lovely design gives a lot of opportunities to write small messages and heartfelt journalling.


the themed cards are ready to use, so you can do as much as you want and as little as you like to decorate your pictures.




me personally - i love the journalling spots! to me scrapbooking is more than a pretty way of displaying our family pictures, it is a way of preserving our memories, to show who we are as a family to my children and to their children one day. and this is exactly what i can accomplish even with the smallest package of PROJECT LIFE themed cards.


and here it is - two layouts done in less than an hour! WOW! that is something new for me - usually it takes me more than a day to complete a page :-) but now there is hope for my BIG piles of pictures!

i hope you enjoyed today's post!

hugs 'n smiles,

No comments: