Thursday, November 26

LOVE and FAIRY DUST {KAISERCRAFT & MERLY IMPRESSIONS}

hello crafty peeps,

today i have a really whimsical layout to share with you. as some of you already know, this month i've got the privilege and the absolute pleasure to work with KAISERCRAFT's  “FAIRY DUST” collection {available at MERLY IMPRESSIONS' online store}. honestly, i’m in LOVE with all the fairies and fairy dust flying around my crafty room.

"LOVE and FAIRY DUST"




for my background i used PIXIE pattern paper, which i altered with CHRISTMAS QUARTERS 12×12 stencil {the snowflakes quarter} and TEXTURE PASTE.

after the TEXTURE PASTE has dried, i sprinkled TIM HOLTZ - adirondack alcohol ink - SILVER on top of it.


to create the layers under my picture i used KAISERCARD COCONUT weave cardstock and FAIRY WISHES pattern paper. i separated the fairy carefully from the pattern paper on one side and tucked my framed picture under it. i shaped the layers using a cutting die and adhered them with MOUNTING FOAM TAPE to my background.


i used die cut elements from both the mini PAPER PAD and the COLLECTABLES pack to decorate my page.




i fussy cut some of the fairies and the butterflies from the foil paper from the mini PAPER PAD and from the 12" FLUTTER foil paper. the lilac flowers i fussy cut from the ENCHANTED patter paper. i also used various stickers from the 12″ STICKER sheet.



for my title i used a cut off strip from one of the pattern papers, which I layered on a greenish paper from the mini PAPER PAD.


to finish off my design i added RHINESTONES – silver to the die cut fairy stars.

here is a list with all products available at MERLY IMPRESSIONS' online store:


 THANK YOU for joining me today!

have a lovely time creating!

hugs 'n smiles,

No comments: