hello cuddly friends!
it's friday again and it is time for another AMAZING challenge at cuddly buddly. this week we challenge you with a recipe - create a card with 3 flowers, 2 buttons and 1 ribbon.
here is some inspiration from me:
i used the AMAZING karen middleton digi stamp "star fairy", PRIMA's roses, petaloo white flower and marianne design "traditional christmas" paper pack.
you can find more FANTASTIC examples of our DT on cuddly buddly's blog.
rules for play:
- you may enter as many times as you’d like to each week so long as your project hasn't been submitted to a previous challenge at cuddly buddly;
- you may submit your entry to other challenges across the web;
- you will need to publish your entry on your own blog with a link to the challenge post and also display one or more of cuddly buddly's web buttons from the column on the right;
- NEW! – cuddly buddly customers who’d like to join in and play along but don’t have a blog can now do so by emailing their entry to KIM. your entry will then be displayed in the customer gallery. ONLY cuddly buddly artists’ images can be entered by email please!
- link your project to cuddly buddly by submitting your entry using the inlinkz service at the bottom of each challenge blog post;
- entries need to be linked up before 20:00hrs GMT thursday 10th november.
a £10 (or £5*) cuddly buddly crafts gift certificate to be spent as the winner/s so choose in the online shop.
* if the winning entrant has not used a cuddly buddly image they will receive a £5 gift certificate.
one winner will be chosen at random from all of the entries. if there are over thirty entries the DT member who set the theme for the challenge will personally choose a second winner.
the winner/s will be notified by email, announced on the next challenge and listed on the winners page.
come and join the FUN at cuddly buddly!
hugs 'n smiles,