Tuesday, January 21

beautiful daydream {SUSAN K. WECKESSER}

hello scrappy friends!

today i would like to share my latest mixed media layout I created for SUSAN K. WECKESSER INC. 

"BEAUTIFUL DAYDREAM"



i used colorful WHIMSICAL pattern papers, masks and different inks to create the BEAUTIFUL DAYDREAM my little ELISE is living in.

to alter my background cardstock, i used a lot of different techniques - masking {PRIMA marketing doily mask, THE CRAFTSER'S WORKSHOP}, inking {TIM HOLTZ distress inks}, STAMPING {SUSAN K. WECKESSER and UNITY STAMPS - "abc.123.washi"}. i also added modelling paste to give extra structure to my paper.



i used TIM HOLTZ "rays" layering stencil with a RANGER INK yellow paint dabber to give it a splash of colour. then i fussy cut my pictures {something, which i don't usually do} to match the wonderful flowers from SUSAN K. WECKESSER whimiscal pattern paper


i used the "bouquet" and "live in color" whimiscal papers to cut the flowers from.


then i decorated the blooms with rhinestones.




the stamps i used to alter my background are from SUSAN K. WECKESSER and UNITY STAMPS "abc.123.washi".


i hope you liked today's project! and don't forget to check SUSAN's  blog for more inspirational projects from our design team.

have an AMAZING week!

hugs 'n smiles,


3 comments:

April said...

This is fabulous! I love the layout so much. What wonderful elements!

Words and Pictures said...

That's such fun!
Alison x

Luz Maria Bruna said...

This is simply FABULOUS!!! Emilia.