Thursday, January 16

celebrate {DIE-VERSIONS}

hello crafty friends!

it's my turn on the DIE-VERSIONS' blog today and i've got a brand new project to share - a VINTAGE BIRTHDAY card!



to create the layers on my card i used various DIE-VERSIONS dies, dark brown cardstock and vintage pattern papers.

for the decorative edge on my card i used MARTHA STEWART "cherish" edge punch. i embellished the edge with RANGER INK "baby blue" glitter glue.


i used DIE-VERSIONS' angel wing "SCALLOPED CIRCLE" die and sweet wordlets "CELEBRATE" die to create the sentiment layer on my card. 


for the BIRTHDAY title i used brown cardstock with the express edges "BIRTHDAY" die


i hope you enjoyed my project for today!

you can find all of the dies used on this card in the DIE-VERSIONS online shop.

hugs 'n smiles,


7 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Wonderful vintage card, Emmy!

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so beautiful I truly the shabby chic look and the dies you used are so awesome. You are such a talented gal.

April said...

Lovely card with pretty details and colors.

Patti J said...

Beautifully done! You make vintage look so easy! Hugs...

Glenda said...

I love this. The colors are awesome!

Anne Temple said...

Love your design and color combos. Simply gorgeous!

Mayras Designs said...

What a pretty card Emmy !!