Sunday, March 29

SCHOOL days (KAISERCRAFT & MERLY IMPRESSIONS}

hello scrappy friends!

here is my last layout (for this month) with the playful 2 cool 4 school collection from KAISERCRAFT (available at MERLY IMPRESSIONS store).




this time i decided to create clean and simple page, which is really easy considering the pre-designed background papers and pre-cut embellishments of this paper line

for my background i used the HOME ECO gloss paper, which is a layout on its own! i added the cut off strip from the SOCIAL STUDIES paper, because it fitted so well the design of the gloss paper.


for the layers under my pictures i used TECHNOLOGY patterned paper and captured moments 6×4 cards SCHOOL DAYS matching the 2 cool 4 school collection. I adhered the different layers with mounting foam tape and KAISERCRAFT 6mm double-sided tape

i used die cuts from the COLLECTABLES package and stickers from the 12×12″ sticker sheet to decorate my page.



I used the "back to school" die cut from the COLLECTABLES package as a subtitle.


i hope you enjoyed today's post!

come back in the begging of APRIL if you are curious about KAISERCRAFT newest release!

hugs 'n smiles,


No comments: