Friday, March 11

MARCH prima product pick and palette

hello bloggers!

after a long winter, march often brings us renewed hope for SPRING! it is also filled with lots of fun celebrations including st. patrick's day. in celebration of st. patrick's day PRIMA is bringing us some of their very best, very GREEN products and projects!


PRIMA's product picks for march are filled with lots of lucky leprechaun greens! i never knew green could look so GOOD!

just look at these gorgeous NEW products:
butterflies
arco iris flowers
deshire flowers
lovely leaves
delightful day flowers
raffia flowers
champagne roses
crystal and lace borders
trinkets
cabachon flowers
lace
and desoie flowers

for more details - check PRIMA's blog!

hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy:-)

3 comments:

francie said...

I really enjoyed your blog. Saw some faces I know and artists that I really admire. Nice job. Fran (Quick Silver at sc.com)

Sharon Fritchman said...

Ooooooh! Being Irish really makes me want to run out and purchase everything here!!!
P.S. I love your blog!!!!

Nancy said...

sooo very lovely! I love all the green! signed up to follow you my friend! :)