Tuesday, March 1

christmas joy {webster's pages}

hello lovely friends!

today i want to share my latest layout with you. i've made it for the webster's pages february traditional challenge themed "bloomers and trims". i used the "waiting for santa" paper line and the "wanderfall" trim pack:


i've decided to use one of our traditional CHRISTMAS pictures for this challenge. every year we take one picture under the christmas tree with all of us. no matter in which part of the world we are celebrating, we always have one picture with all of us on it.

and because it is CHRISTMAS and with all the celebrations and family visits around it, i never have the time to scrap those pictures. they are piling up and with new pictures coming... i think you've got the idea:-) so, this year I've decided to start early and use all of my christmas pictures in my projects. wish me luck!;-)

here are some detailed pictures:

the flying santa - i used mod podge for the first time and i love the result! it is a fantastic invention and i intend to use it again and again:-)


the deer - i've cut out different details from different papers to be able to create my frame. i personally love the deer!


the christmas star - i trimmed my tree with stickles diamond, blue trim and the ADORABLE yellow webster's flowers.


some more cut outs and some more glitter.


the christmas balls - i cut them out from the FA LA LA paper, i added mod podge and some ribbon.


and my final touch - coming from the webster's stickers - "family traditions"!



thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!

i TRULY appreciate it!

hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wauw wat prachtig zeg met veel mooie details.
Ik hoop dat u keer bij mij op mijn blog op visite komt en eventueel berichtje dat zou ik zo leuk vinden!!!
ik wens je een fijne dag toe
groetjes Carla

Unknown said...

Very detailed and lovely.

love Dawn xx

(from Bella Creations)

busymartha said...

Hi Emmy, I got to you blog from Bella. You do lovely work, so much detail! Thanks for sharing, I am now a follower.

2amscrapper said...

love the way you trimmed the tree and all of your fussy cutting.