Hello crafty friends!
as you can remember a few weeks ago i announced that i'm part of the new challenge team at CUDDLY BUDDLY and today is the day of the 1st challenge!
it’s an exciting new beginning and to get us all started katie wants to challenge us to create ‘a brand new’ themed project. it could be a wedding, new baby, new home, new job, new year or even a new craft tool that you’ve just treated yourself to. whatever the occasion, if it fits the ‘BRAND NEW’ theme then let’s see what you can come up with, please!
here is my example - "a brand new... life together":
i used the lilyboo designs digi stamps – "tree of hearts", some patterned paper and my favourite copic ciao of course.
you can find more DT examples on cuddly buddly's blog.
rules for play:
- each entry must, for it’s main image, use a digi image sold by one of the artists at cuddly buddly crafts;
- you may enter as many times as you’d like to each week so long as your project hasn't been submitted to a previous challenge at cuddly buddly;
- you may submit your entry to other challenges across the web;
- you will need to publish your entry on your own blog with a link to the challenge post and also display one or more of cuddly buddly's web buttons from the column on the right;
- link your project to cuddly buddly by submitting your entry using the inlinkz service at the bottom of each challenge blog post;
- you have until midnight GMT wednesday to submit your project/s.
if you don’t have a blog and need help getting started in blogland, then please visit us on our forum and ask for help, we’d be delighted to do what we can to assist you. it’s easy and free to start blogging with blogger and it’s entirely up to you how little or how much blogging you decide to take on, so you could open a blog just so you can play along with all the fun stuff in blogland!
a £10 cuddly buddly crafts gift certificate to be spent as the winner/s so choose in our online shop.
one winner will be chosen at random from all of the entries. if we receive over thirty entries the DT member who set the theme for the challenge will personally choose a second winner.
the winner/s will be notified by email, announced on the next challenge and listed on the winners page.
so, get your digi's and join the FUN @ cuddly buddly!
hugs 'n smiles,