Saturday, July 2

i've been published!!!

Hello, lovely friends!

today i have a very exciting news to share! i've been published!!! and not at one place, but at THREE different e-zines in july!

1. Scrapbooking.com

for their bonus project department they picked my "april showers... make me SMILE" layout:


to view my original blog post, click here.

to view the Scrapbooking.com article and learn more about this WONDERFUL e-zine, click here.

to view my youtube video (YES! i've got even a youtube video! YAY!!!), click here.


2. ScrapStreet.com magazine


they choose my "little girls are heaven's flowers" layout for their article "the fussiest cutter":



to view my original blog post, click here.

to view the scrapstreet.com article and learn more about this AMAZING e-zine, click here.




for the "sweet sisters" article in their current issue, they picked up my "our last summer" layout. 


to view my original blog post, click here.

to view the gingerscrapstreet.com article and learn more about this FANTASTIC e-zine, click here.


i'm pretty HAPPY today! HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!

hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

No comments: