Friday, February 28

friends forever {MERLY IMPRESSIONS & KAISERCRAFT}

hello KAISERCRAFT fans! 

 i've got another project to share today. i created it with KAISERCRAFT “key to my heart” collection, which you can find at MERLY IMPRESSIONS online store

"FRIENDS FOREVER"



i really LOVE the pictures of the last photo session of my niece and her kitten! she looks so cute with TUTI and though TUTI is only few month old, they are BEST FRIENDS already!

 to create my background i used the entice die-cut glossy paper and KAISERCARD coconut weave cardstock. i punched the edge of the cardstock, using MARTHA STEWART edge punch, and distressed it with TIM HOLTZ “tea dye” and “tattered rose” distress ink. i cut out the middle part of the entice die-cut glossy paper and used the rest as a frame. 


to finish off my background i did some stamping with the key to my heart clear stamps and different colours ink. 

to decorate my layout i used the COLLECTABLES pack from the same collection… 


and stickers from the 12 x 12" sticker sheet


 i stamped the two word banners and the sentiment on white cardstock, fussy cut them and used them as my title and extra embellishments. i used the TELEGRAPH ROAD clear stamps



to give more dimension to my layout, i fussy cut paper roses from the 6″ paper pad, embossed them slightly and arranged them around my picture with mounting foam tape



for the die cut swirls and leaves, i used various MARIANNE DESIGN dies.


i hope you enjoyed today’s post! 

thank you for stopping by and until my next post! 

hugs 'n smiles,

No comments: