Thursday, August 5

all you need is...

hello lovely friends!

this is my first layout of me and my ROBERT:-) i was so busy with my kids, that i hardly noticed our pictures... but this one is one of my personal favourites. it was taken on our 1st wedding anniversary party (already 7 years ago:-).

for this project i used BO BUNNY persuasion collection, some PRIMA marketing flower leaves and of course MARTHA STEWARD big heart punch. i did stitching, stamping, glittering and every other possible thing to make this page look special and full with love (as we are:-)!


i used two little birdies for my flower centers:



i added glitter to MS hearts - they look so lovely: 



and some more glittery hearts;


thanks for stopping by!

have a scrappy day!

hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

3 comments:

Irena said...

Колко си усмихната само :)
Прекрасна страничка, много ми харесва всеки детайл по нея.

Cindy Gay said...

I love the page. Great job with the stitching. Really liked the way you cut and arranged the die cut paper.

Emmy said...

@Irena: благодаря!:-) аз винаги си се хиля така:-) особено когато съм с Робърт и децата:-)

@Cindy: Thanks for your kind comment!:-)