Wednesday, November 10

big sketch contest at my creative scrapbook

hello bloggers,

i just finished my entry for the big sketch contest at my creative scrapbook:


on the picture are my two darlings:-) i've used tattered rose background paper and some PRIMA embellishments. i've painted the rhinestone swirls with copic ciao, as the rest of the elements.


i've stitched the loops-frame and the frames around the blue circles. the circles are made from a special fabric with a slight touch of glitter on it. there is just a little bit of cotton wool under the circles to make them puffy.

the LOVELY ribbon roses are from american crafts. they were white originally, but i rubbed tattered rose distress ink on them.


the quote says "it is all SIBLINGS. you can't ask much more than that!" (chase westfall). i think it is the PERFECT saying about what it means to have a sister or a brother:-)

i always felt INCREDIBLY lucky to have a big sister and a best friend beside me!


thank you for taking the time to look at my work!

i hope to see you all at my creative scrapbook!


hugs 'n smiles
Emmy

No comments: