Monday, February 28

love music, love to dance

hello lovely friends!

one more month passed by with many EXCITING challenges. and again i'm playing with PRIMA's BAP challenge. i just can't stop!:-) it is quite simple - the sketches are AMAZING and i ADORE all of their products!:-)

this month sketch was a bit tricky - you had to create a big heart shape as your background and you had to use 3 pictures:


and here is what I came up with: 


i called it "LOVE music, LOVE to dance". on the pictures is my little ANGEL ELISE, when she was almost a baby and she loved to dance - if there was music, she would be dancing. i took many, many, many pictures of her dancing, but she looks so cute in her ballerina outfit, that i couldn't decide (for years now) which are the most nicest ones. so, you see, this 3-pictures-sketch was just made for me:-)

i used the SWEET "jack and jill" paper line - 30 x 30 sheets and the 6 x 6 paper pad (for the die cuts and the flower).


the heart is created entirely from E-LINE flowers - different shapes and sizes, and one of the CABANA PETALS to add some colour:-)


i've created this flower using the "tattered florals" die from tim holtz and the PRIMA "jack and jill" pebbles. i've added gesso and "spun sugar" distress ink to my pictures to create a frame without putting more paper layers.


i've tried different alphas for my title, but nothing looked quite right. so, i've decided to use my hand writing.  the BIGGEST challenge here was to make the letters equal:-) i've stamped the pink frame with PRIMA song bird clear stamps.


i hand stitched some notes to add extra music look and feel to my project:-)



have a WONDERFUL march everybody!:-)

hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

PS i just spotted my layout on PRIMA's blog! YAY!!!

1 comment:

Scrappin Kaz... said...

Oh I loved this LO! But I never noticed on SB.com that you hand stitched the music notes! How fabulous.. Great work!