Monday, April 4

theo's first easter

hello scrappy friends!

with EASTER coming, i've decided to start scrapping my easter pictures. i've been piling them up for ages now, together with my easter papers and stickers.

so, this is my first (of many I hope) EASTER layout:


on the pictures is my sweet little THEO. he was about 6 months old at the time. as you can see he almost got the coloured eggs:-)

for this layout i've used the following products:
making memories "dilly dally" embellishments
we r memory keepers - "hippity hoppity" collection - easter - embossed tags - EGG HUNT
we r memory keepers - "hippity hoppity" collection - easter - embossed tags - BUNNY
we r memory keepers - "hippity hoppity" collection - easter - 12 x 12 die cut paper - EGG PLATE
we r memory keepers - "hippity hoppity" collection - easter - 12 x 12 textured cardstock pad
martha stewart crafts - edge punch - pansy
making memories - brads - value pack - flowers - spring
making memories - brads - value pack - flower patch

here are some close ups:


the cute ladybugs are coming from making memories embellishments pack.


as usual i stamped, i stitched, i punched and i cut:-) there is no layout of mine without me palying around:-)


i attached my coloured eggs (i cut them from one of the papers, added some glitter, ruffled the edges) to my happy easter ribbon.


some more of my stitching.

thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!

hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

3 comments:

Micupoftea said...

Wow, cool details...LOVE the sewing right on the photo edge! Cute eggs, great punching too!

Unknown said...

hi my sweet friend what a very cute page it's make my so smile!!!
very stunning details wonderful job!!!!

I wish you a very great weekend
hugs carla

The Scrappy Cottage said...

ADORABLE!!! I so love this. The colors and all the details add so much to this awesome layout.....~Cherrie~