Friday, May 6

little pink girl & prima stitched papers

hello bloggers,

today i would like to share my latest layout with you - "little pink girl":


i used one of my favourite classic PRIMA papers - the stitched ones. i used the butterflies on yellow round paper (#534875). i had those paper for a long time, but never dared to use them. up to now!  

i've cut out the yellow circle and did some stitching myself - i attached the brown ribbon to the circle:-) 


i embellished the circle with PRIMA e-line white flowers and petaloo mulberry street wild roses white blossoms, which i coloured with glimmer mist (pink bubblegum and frost). i added some PRIMA rose petals and rhinestones.



 the butterfly comes from martha stewart monarch butterfly punch.


for my title i used PRIMA alpha annalee pink.


the paper doilies are coloured with glimmer mist (coffie shop and pink bubblegum). i added some white pearls to make them prettier:-)


the breads are from BAZZIL - the coloured packages. i have them for a long time, but just 'found' them recently in my scrap storage:-)


i've designed this layout for a challenge going on at aussie scrap source blog.

thank you for stopping by!

have a wonderful productive weekend, everybody!

hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

3 comments:

The Scrappy Cottage said...

Beautiful, love that photo.....

Darien said...

You did such a beautiful lo!!! I love it!! Its been a while since the last time I scrapped =(

Unknown said...

wow my friend this is amazing beautiful in everyway and WOW details

and have a very great week hugs carla