Thursday, August 11

i've been published!!!

hello bloggers!

just a quick newsflash - i've been published! again! YES!

i was pleasantly surprised when i got an e-mail from gingerscrapstreet.com editors, that my layout "little pixie" is chosen to be published in their august 2011 issue.


the article, featuring my layout, is about "playing with dolls" and the possibilities of using chipboard or hand-made mannequins on your page. 

on my layout i used the FABULOUS dusty attic chipboard mannequin, which i dressed up like tinker bell. a used white lace (coloured green with glimmer mist) and hand-made blue wings. i think that it looks just perfect on my little pixie layout.

if you are interested in some close ups and more detailed information about my layout, you can read my original post HERE.

if you wish to read the complete article from gingerscrapstreet.com magazine, click HERE.

off to fetch some ice-cream now!

hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

1 comment:

SheShe said...

congrats Emmy!