Sunday, May 13

water fun {DT work for scrapbook challenges}

hello scrappy friends!

i'm hosting the monthly PRODUCT challenge at scrapbook challenges.

this month i've got a pretty messy one for you - it's all about the GLITTER.
all you have to do is get your glitter glue / powder and start glittering!

the MAY theme is FAMILY and that's why i used pictures from our FAMILY vacation in ANTALYA for my project - 

WATER FUN


as you can see i used a lot of GLITTER on my page.

i used the amazing FANCY PANTS "rusted sun" collection in combination with tattered angels screen prints  "coastal breeze". after i stamped my image i added stickles "copper" glitter glue to it. 


there is a lot of glitter on FANCY PANTS glitter cuts:


 i coloured my title with ice stickles "christmas red" glitter glue:


some turquoise glitter glue for decoration:



i hope you like my challenge!

can't wait to see your creations in the gallery!

hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

No comments: