Wednesday, December 26

inkido DT call

hello scrappy firends! 

today's post is about something very exciting - a DT call! 

one of my favourite european companies is having a DT call for 2013 and i would like to participate!


so, here are my personal TOP 10 for 2012 {click on the name of the project for more detailed information and close ups}:











6. about a boy






9. wishes




so, here they are - my favourite projects from the past year.

wish me good luck!

off to my scrappy table now:-)

hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

1 comment:

Sharon in NE said...

I discovered your blog via Mama Dini and I am loving your work! You pay so much attention to detail. Okay, I am also loving the shoes you wore, actually the entire outfit, for the family photo (#3). The post was dated 12-26. In fact you all look adorable and what a great way to show that off.