Tuesday, June 10

my crafting space (MERLY IMPRESSIONS & KAISERCRAFT}

hello scrappy friends!

today i have another page to share with you using KAISERCARFT "storyteller" collection, available at MERLY IMPRESSIONS online store

"BE HAPPY, BE YOURSELF"



as you can see from my pictures – i don’t really have a scrap space! i’ve always wanted my own craft studio, but somehow sitting alone on the third floor, when everybody else is downstairs, never seemed quite right to me. so, i decided to move to our dining table and claim some space in the book case. it is always a mess and if we have visitors i have to act really quick in order to have some free space to drink coffee on the table, but i wouldn't change it for anything else! like this i get to do the things i love and still be with my family every single minute of every single day!

and this makes me incredibly HAPPY!!!

i created this layout for MERLY IMPRESSIONS june "scrap you crafting space" challenge.

For my background I used the FEATURE pattern paper and a matching paper from the 6.5″ paper pad from the same collection.


i embellished my layout with die cuts from the COLLECTABLES pack and the 6.5″ paper pad, which i arranged under and around my pictures.



to finish off my design i added some resin flowers using KAISERCRAFT blossoms resin flowers DAHLIA.


THANKS so much for stopping by my blog today!

hugs 'n smiles,

No comments: