Friday, March 17

BEAUTIFUL SUZHOU {kaisercraft & merly impressions}

hello crafty peeps!

it was my turn yesterday over at MERLY IMPRESSIONS' blog and i've prepared a layout feat. KAISERCRAFT's "HANAMI GARDEN" collection {available at MERLY IMPRESSIONS'  online store}.

"BEAUTIFUL SUZHOU"




OTHERS:
mounting foam tape
RANGER - glossy accents
STAMPENDOUS - shabby white embossing enamel
TIM HOLTZ - clear embossing ink

here are some close ups of my project and TIP & TRICKS on how i did it:

i used KAISERCARD weave cardstock - LICORICE for my background. to alter it, i used the oriental stencil with clear embossing ink, then i heat embossed the image with white embossing enamel.


i carefully cut off the middle part of the  PARASOL die-cut paper and positioned my pictures inside. then i coloured its edge using KAISERCOLOUR gel pens - gold with glitter and added glossy accents to the die-cut paper.


i fussy cut the flowers from pattern paper and the mini PAPER PAD and i layered them around my pictures.


to decorate my page i used different die cuts from the mini PAPER PAD and the COLLECTABLES pack, and stickers from the STICKERS SHEET.


THANK YOU for visiting me today!

have a WONDERFUL creative weekend!

hugs 'n smiles,

No comments: