Tuesday, October 29

a joyful heart {merly impressions + kaisercraft}

hello scrappy friends!

today, i would like to share one more layout i created with the amazing KAISERCRAFT "curiosity" collection

"A JOYFUL HEART"



to create my background i layered the peculiar double sided paper with its light side up onto the unique pattern paper. i distressed the edges of the upper layer and altered it with KAISERCOLOR red acrylic paint and modeling paste using a TIM HOLTZ rays layering stencil and a PRIMA marketing doily mask.


to embellish my page i used the COLLECTABLES pack from the same collection...


... paper roses and stamped images.


for my banner i used paper strips from the PECULIAR pattern paper, different images from the COLLECTABLES pack and paper flowers.



for my subtitle i used stamped strips of paper. i used the clear stamps from the curiosity collection.


my title was inspired from a saying on one of the ATC cards from the UNUSUAL pattern paper.


here is a list with all the products i used on my layout:

hugs 'n smiles,

No comments: