Tuesday, December 17

a few CHRISTMAS cards {DIE-VERSIONS}

hello crafty friends! 

though, for the first time in years i'm done sending my CHRISTMAS cards long before CHRISTMAS, i've decided to create a few more {just in case} with some of the brand new dies from DIE-VERSIONS!

for my first card i used traditional CHRISTMAS dies from DIE-VERSIONS september 2013 release



i used a 13 x 13 cm silver card for my base and then i added a few layers of red and white cardstock. the red loopy border i punched using FISKARS punch. for the cute couple i used die-versions WHISPERS "nutcracker sweet" and "nutcracker sweetie".


to finish off my card i added white ribbon, rhinestones and a tag with CHRISTMAS message.

for my second card i used non-traditional CHRISTMAS dies - i used VALENTINE dies from the december release.



to complete my card i used the SWEET HEARTS "hugs" die...




to finish off my design i added glitter glue to my die cuts. 

i hope you enjoyed today's post!

have a lovely day!

hugs 'n smiles,

1 comment:

Eret said...

Emmy, both these cards are really beautiful. The nutcrackers on the first card are fabulous. Love the background you made for them. Your second card is so lovely. This color combo is makes your card look so warm and cozy. Truly stunning cards.
Hugs,
Eret